New Adult Classes!
Beginning the week of March 17th, we will add two classes to our adult training class schedule.
- Level 2 - Race Specific Class - Wednesday evenings from 6-7pm
- Level 3 - Race Specific Class - Monday evenings from 6-7:30pm
Both classes will move at a fast pace and include running, circuit training, and much more to improve cardiovascular ability along with muscular endurance and strength. Click here for more info about adult training classes and schedule.
Upcoming Educational Courses
Join us at Elite Movement Connections for the following courses:
- The Secrets to Better Running - Join EMC's Brenda Shaeffer, DPT, Kerri Robbins, Endurance Athlete Coach, and Ryan Morrissey, CPT, CSCS for a day of hands-on, detail oriented labs to thoroughly understand efficiency, injury risk, and running program design.
- ACL Injury is Preventable - Join a stellar team of physicians, therapists, and trainers to hear current ACL injury research and how to apply it to your team, school, gym, or clinic to decrease risk of this potential career ending injury.
The 2014 race season is here! Whether you are planning your first race, looking for a training partner, or searching for a new challenge, the PEAK Racing program has a spot for you. Join us for in-season training to reduce injury risk, decrease chronic pain, improve running speed, and build strength. Multiple training options are available including:
- Gait Analysis
- Individual Training
- Group Runs
- Race-Specific Training Classes
- Field Trips
- Running Plans
Now is the perfect time to come in for a gait analysis. Improve your stride mechanics for a faster, pain free 2014! Click here for more info and results from the 2013 season.
Run for Fund$ 5k
Peak is sponsoring the Run for Fund$ 5k @ Indian Creek High School on April 5th. Come join us for a local race to benefit the Children's Tumor Foundation. Click here to register.